dah datang sini , selongkar sana sini , mehh FOLLOW |kalau taknk , boleh pergi DASHBOARD.
What About You?


entries | profile | tagboard

Monday, November 22, 2010
SahabatKu:

:: dengan nama Allah yang maha pemurah lagi maha penyayang::

***************

My Best Friend,

So I sit here thinking about that day,

that god sent me an angel, and I thank him for not taking you away.

Because you changed my world with a blink on an eye,
that is something I can not deny.

You are my best friends that will always be there,
because you are my best friends that really care.


You really don't know what you have done for me,

you pushed me to be the best thing I can be.

When I'm with you I can't cry a single tear,
and your touch chases away all of my fear.


You really are an angel sent from above,

to take care of me and show me what is love.

Now I have found what I am looking for,
and that is your love and nothing more.

You made my sadness and worries a thing of the past,
because you showed me a love that will last.

What we have just feels so right,
because when I am in the darkness you show me the light.

I am so happy knowing that we are really never apart,
because you have always remained in my heart.

Trust me we will always be my best friend,
and that is because my love for you will never end.

I wish I could talk to you till the end of the day,
but now I am running out of things to say.

So I'll end this by a line you already know,
I Love You all!!

***************



Muhamad Lukhman, Amirul Mustaqim, Muhammad Faris, Ahmad Rusydi, Muhammad Luqman Afiq, Hazwan, dan Saiful Emran.





0 loner (s)
OLD | NEW
Template by Puffnuts. Background by FPA and icons by Applepine.